Here are some shoe accommodations that can help with heel pain:
- Arch support: Our shoes relieve stress on the plantar fascia, reducing heel pain.
- Cushioning: Enjoy shock absorption and reduced stress on heel bones for enhanced comfort.
- Wide width: Alleviate pressure with our medium, wide, and extra-wide orthopedic shoes.
- Extra depth: Prevent toe curling and discomfort with our shoes' ample depth for natural toe
- Arch support: Our insoles offer robust arch support, promoting foot alignment and reducing heel stress.
- Offload Heels: Targeting the painful heel area, our insoles provide additional cushioning, easing discomfort during movement.
If you are unsure about whether or not your symptoms require medical attention, please consult your foot doctor.
Related Blog Posts